A Money Market account offers high liquidity and a competitive interest rate. Unlike certificates of deposit, a money market allows withdrawals of cash without penalty.
* Important Notice: Federal regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) transactions per month, third party and/or electronic. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened as non-interest bearing checking accounts.
1. $10 excess activity fee for each third party item over 6 per month.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.
5. $15 monthly maintenance charge if under $5,000 minimum daily balance.