This account can help you save for anything on your wish list.
You start out by deciding when you’ll need the money. Then you make regular monthly deposits into your Saver’s Club1 account until you reach your goal. Plan ahead and avoid the stress of paying for vacations, a new car, holiday gifts, new furniture for your home – almost anything on your wish list!
What are you saving for?
$50 to open
No minimum balance
No monthly maintenance charge
Allows one (1) withdrawal per calendar quarter
Minimum $5 automatic transfers from a South State account each month
Automatically transfer to checking or savings accounts
Since 1934, we’ve remained true to our values of relationship banking and commitment to our customers. We’re proud to have grown from serving the needs of one small community to helping businesses and individuals throughout the region. We value personal relationships over financial transactions and are actively involved in the communities we serve. Most importantly, we treat our customers and employees like family. That’s the South State Way.
* Important Notice: Federal Regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) transactions per month, third party and/or electronic. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened a non-interest bearing checking account.
1. Requires a minimum $5 automatic monthly transfer from a South State account. A $5 service charge will be assessed after 1 withdrawal per calendar quarter.
No maintenance fee. $5 fee for more than 1 withdrawal per quarter. Early close out results in loss of earned interest.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.