You start out by deciding when you’ll need the money. Then you make regular monthly deposits into your Saver’s Club1 account until you reach your goal. Plan ahead and avoid the stress of paying for vacations, a new car, holiday gifts, new furniture for your home – almost anything on your wish list!
|New Car||New Furniture|
* Important Notice: Federal Regulation D requires savings and money market accounts to be limited to 6 (six) transactions per month, third party and/or electronic. After 3 violations over the limit of 6 within one year, accounts must be closed and reopened a non-interest bearing checking account.
1. A $5 service charge will be assessed after 1 withdrawal per calendar quarter.
2. Internet service provider fees may apply.
3. Message and data rates may apply.
4. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.