With South State Bank’s free Rx Savings Card, you’ll save up to 15% on brand name drugs and up to 40% on generics. You won’t find a simpler way of saving on your prescriptions. The card is valid at thousands of participating pharmacies nationwide, including most regional and national chains.
There are no forms to fill out or claims to file. Just stop by any South State Bank location and ask for a Rx Savings Program card or you can print your card here and start saving on your prescriptions today.
How Does the Rx Savings Card Work?
The Rx Savings card contains special computerized instructions that can be read by the pharmacy’s computer, similar to an ATM card. When the card information is entered, the price on the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy’s agreement with Agelity.
Who can use the Rx Savings Card?
Any individual with limited or no prescription drug coverage can benefit from a drug savings card. Instead of paying full price for medication, card members can save money whenever they purchase prescription drugs. People who already have insurance coverage may still find the card useful, as it can discount medications that are not covered by their health plan.
The drug savings card can also be especially useful to seniors enrolled in Medicare. It has been estimated that as many as 38% of Medicare recipients lack prescription drug coverage.
How much can I save?
The drug savings card offers substantial discounts on all brand-name and generic drugs. You can save an average of 15% on brand drugs and 40% on generic drugs. These savings increase even more on generic brands when members utilize our mail-order pharmacy.
Rx Savings Card Advantages:
- Unlimited use
- All prescription drugs discounted
- Lowest-price override
- Generic substitution when allowed by prescribing physician
- Top-quality, major-pharmacy mail order service
- 24-hour help desk
- No waiting periods
- No claim forms to file
- No medical exams, no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- No enrollment requirements or restrictions
Where can I use the Rx Savings Card?
Your card is valid at thousands of chain and independent pharmacy locations nationwide. Additional pharmacies are constantly being recruited, and our pharmacy directory is continually updated.
How to Use Your Rx Savings Card:
- Select a Pharmacy/Find a price: Your card is valid at thousands of pharmacy locations nationwide. Simply use the location and pricing tool to locate a participating pharmacy near you and their pricing information for your prescription medications.
- Submit your prescription: Present your prescription to the pharmacist. If you need to transfer a prescription, bring your empty prescription bottle or label with you to the pharmacy.
- Show your card: Just present the card at any participating pharmacy. Because each card contains special instructions that can be stored on the pharmacy’s computer system, you usually need to present it only once.
- You Save: Once your prescription is filled you pay the discounted price. It’s that easy!
If your pharmacy is not participating in this plan, but would like to enroll in our network, we cordially invite their participation. To enroll, simply have the pharmacist call the help desk number provided on the back of your card.