It’s never been easier to pay the way you want. However you choose, South State has the solutions just right for you.
Pay directly from your Checking Account at millions of locations worldwide. South State offers Debit Cards1 for Personal, Business, or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) that include comprehensive security features like EMV chip technology, protecting you from fraud. Shop with peace of mind knowing we offer proactive monitoring and limited liability for fraudulent charges.Learn More
Zelle is a convenient way to send and receive money using South State Online Banking or the Mobile App.
Whether it’s saving you a trip to the ATM or taking the guesswork out of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money. Money is sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes1, using just the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.Learn More about Zelle
South State offers BillPay3 to help make managing and paying your bills faster and easier. You can pay all of your bills in one place and set up automatic payments—saving yourself time and money. You can even take a picture of your bill to pay through our Bill Capture feature.Learn More
Simplify your life by signing up to receive electronic bills. eBills4 allow you to easily review your bills online instead of receiving paper statements. And, you’re notified by email when an eBill is received or due.Learn More
We offer several credit cards5 with competitive rates and significant benefits. We can help you find the right card for you. You can also apply for and manage your South State Credit Cards online.Learn More
1. Debit card fees may apply. See your banker for applicable fees.
2. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
3. Message, data rates and internet service provider fees may apply.
4. Subject to biller availability.
5. The creditor and issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financials Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa USA, Inc.