By completing this form, you are choosing to stop all sharing of your personal information:
- For the bank’s marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you;
- For joint marketing with other financial companies; and
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- For our affiliates to market to you.
- For non-affiliates to market to you.
If you chose to stop receiving marketing information, we may still contact you to service your account or as otherwise allowed by law.
Please review the details below before completing the form:
- Please reference our South State Bank Privacy Notice for complete details about how South State Bank manages customer information.
- If you have a joint account, your choice will apply to everyone on your account.
- This opt-out applies only to you as a personal customer. Business customers will not receive a privacy notice.
- You can also set your privacy choices at your nearest branch or by calling us at (800)-277-2175.