Have you started thinking about retirement?
Whether you are decades away from retirement or you can count the number of years until retirement on your fingers, it’s important to have a plan. Be certain you’re making the most of your current retirement planning strategies to lay the groundwork for a financially secure future.
The decisions you make now have a direct effect on how you spend your life after the work-force. Thinking about retirement can often seem daunting and overwhelming, especially if you are young and seemingly ages away from that time in your life. Don’t let it sneak up on you and find yourself unprepared.
Below are just a few of the services we provide:
- Investment Guidance – As an ERISA 3(21) fiduciary, we provide guidance, as a plan fiduciary, to plan sponsors regarding the selection, ongoing monitoring and benchmarking of investment options to be made available to plan participants.
- Investment Management – As an ERISA 3(38) fiduciary, we agree to assume the duties and responsibilities of managing plan assets for the benefit of all of your plan participants, bringing you the full resources of a major financial institution.
- Retirement Plan Design – We work with employers to help ensure that their retirement plan accomplishes their objectives, by tailoring the plan provisions to utilize the flexibility that the law permits.
- Investment Product Education & Information – We provide investment education, as defined under US Department of Labor Interpretive Bulletin 96-1, which is essential to a plan sponsor in carrying out your fiduciary duties.
- Fiduciary Compliance Consulting – We stand ready to assist you in learning about your responsibilities, as plan fiduciary, to establish the proper policies and procedures and to maintain the critical documents as required by ERISA.
- ERISA Problem Resolution – We provide assistance to employers who may have issues with a regulation or law and need guidance regarding their options.
Visit our Planning for the Future section to learn more about what you should be thinking about and doing to prepare for the next phase of your life.