Cathleen A Ringo, CTFA®, CWS®
Cathy is a Senior Vice President and Wealth Relationship Manager for SouthState Private Wealth based in Charlotte, North Carolina. She serves multiple counties surrounding Charlotte, including Fort Mill and Rock Hill in South Carolina. In her role she serves as the primary point of contact for clients, while leading a team of specialists who are committed to providing comprehensive solutions tailored to each client’s needs. For Cathy, it is personally important to develop meaningful, lasting relationships with her clients that are built on trust. Her primary focus is to provide the necessary resources to allow her clients to secure the financial legacy they desire for themselves and their loved ones.
Before joining SouthState Wealth in 2021, Cathy spent 20+ years in the financial sector. She has worked at a variety of institutions of all sizes, holding leadership roles and various positions within wealth management. As a result, Cathy has a broad depth and breadth of knowledge from lending to investments to complex strategies. Cathy holds the Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS®) designation and Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA®) designation. She has won numerous awards and accolades throughout her career.
Since relocating to Charlotte in 2006, she has supported many local causes such as Crisis Assistance Ministry, Habitat for Humanity, Second Harvest Food Bank and several organizations whose mission is to assist senior citizens.
Cathy lives in Davidson, North Carolina and she has three children. When she is not working, Cathy enjoys going to church, cooking, gardening, boating, and anything that allows her to spend time outdoors.
- Certified Wealth Strategist, CWS®
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor, CTFA®
- Florida SouthWestern State College
- American Bankers Association
- Cannon Financial Institute
- Kaplan Financial
- SouthState Wealth represents the collective departments and subsidiaries of SouthState Bank, N.A. that provide wealth management services. Products and services are not bank deposits, nor are they insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency, and are not backed or guaranteed by SouthState Bank, N.A. or its affiliates. Securities involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.