Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- You are eligible for the SouthState at Work Benefits Package while employed at your company. Benefits are subject to change upon employment termination and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Subject to credit approval, you may receive a $250 discount on traditional mortgage closing costs for any first mortgage on which the account holder is a borrower.
- If you close your SouthState at Work Checking Account or it is converted to a different account type, any open Health Savings Account will be subject to ongoing monthly maintenance charges.
- To receive your no cost checks, please select SouthState Bank Custom when placing your order online or request SouthState Bank Custom if ordering with a banker. You are responsible for the costs of any additional check orders or other check styles. Shipping costs may apply, and check costs vary by style.
- Upon request and subject to availability. Regular annual rental fee will apply after one year (subject to lease terms and conditions).
- You will still be responsible for any fees charged by the ATM provider (“Foreign ATM Surcharge Fee”).
You may receive an interest rate discount for having a SouthState checking account. You may
also receive an additional rate discount for qualified automatic payment draft from your SouthState checking account. Loans subject to credit approval.
- SouthState Wealth represents the collective departments and subsidiaries of SouthState Bank, N.A. that provide wealth management services. Products and services are not bank deposits, nor are they insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency, and are not backed or guaranteed by SouthState Bank, N.A. or its affiliates. Securities involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.