Round Up to Save™
BILLPAY & EBILLS
Manage and Pay Your Bills Faster and Easier
SouthState offers BillPay so you can pay all of your bills in one place and set up automatic payments – saving yourself time and money.
Save Time and Money
Simplify your life by signing up to receive electronic bills. eBills 2 allow you to easily review your bills online instead of receiving paper statements. You’ll be notified by email when an eBill is received or due.
Forget to Pay a Bill?
We offer two convenient services to help expedite your payments – Same Day and Next Day BillPay3. Avoid paying late fees by using one of these options.
Simply click on the calendar when paying a bill. If today’s date or tomorrow’s is highlighted, Same Day or Next Day payments are accepted by that biller. It’s that simple!
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click Send Money at top.
- If this is your first time setting up BillPay, you will be asked to verify your account information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Add a Company or Person to begin setup.
- To add a Company, search under the given tabs, or you can type in the Company name. Enter in the account number and zip code associated with the Company.
- To add a Person, enter in the First and Last Name with their Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Once you have provided the information for the Company or Person, click Add.
- Review the information, click Finish to complete.
- To make a payment, enter in the Amount and Deliver By date by the company or person you would like to pay, and click Send Money at the bottom.
Please note: If you have BillPay set up on multiple accounts, please be sure to select the account you wish to pay your bill from the drop-down box in the Payment Center.
If you are paying a company and you have an account number – search for the company name (or you can enter all information from a current bill). Enter additional information such as account number and mailing address.
If you are paying a company and you do not have an account number – search for the company using a telephone number (or you can enter all information from a current bill). Enter additional information such as account number and mailing address.
f you are paying a person you have two options – mail a check through BillPay or send money electronically.
To mail a check through BillPay, search for the person using a publicly listed telephone number or enter their name, mailing address and phone number.
If an eBill is offered by one of your billers you will see an eBill link next to the AutoPay link below each biller name, as well as a Get eBills flag under the payee details.
To get started:
- Click the eBills link then Get eBills.
- Enter and/or verify your information
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Add button.
Bill payments set up within BillPay will be paid according to how the biller will accept payments. Some vendors accept payments electronically, enabling us to pay them within one or two days. Others do not accept electronic payments so a check must be mailed to them. Depending on the location of where the check is being mailed, it may take three to five days for it to be received.
One of the following will occur:
- The payment amount is debited from your account and sent electronically to the biller.
- The payment amount is debited from your account, converted to a check, then mailed to the biller.
- A check is created for the payment amount and mailed to the biller. Once the biller receives and deposits the check, the amount is debited from your account.
Yes, you can. Simply contact our Customer Care Center and one of our personal bankers will be happy to make the change. You can contact them by calling (800) 277-2175 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM and Saturday from 8 AM to 3 PM.
- Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.
- Subject to biller availability.
Fee applies. See Online Banking Agreement for details.