Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- The Buyer's/Community Advantage mortgage provides up to 100% financing based on the lesser of the purchase price or a bank-accepted appraisal. Speak to a mortgage banker for qualification details.
- Buyer must complete homebuyer education course prior to closing.
- If Property is not located in a Low or Moderate income tract or tract that is greater than 50% minority, applicant income must be 80% or less of the Estimated MSA Median Family Income level.
- Applicant income must be 100% or less of the Estimated MSA Median Income level.
- Property must be located in one of the following counties Alabama: Jefferson County, AL. Florida: Broward County, FL; Duval County, FL; Escambia County, FL; Marion County, FL; Orange County, FL; Polk County, FL. Georgia: Chatham County, GA; DeKalb County, GA; Fulton County, GA; Gwinnett County, GA; Richmond County, GA-SC. North Carolina: Mecklenburg County, NC; Wake County, NC. South Carolina: Richland County, SC; Spartanburg County, SC. Virgina: Henrico County, VA; or Chesterfield County, VA