- 150 debits, credits or deposit items included, $0.35 per item thereafter
- $2.00 paper statement fee2
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- You can avoid the Paper Statement Fee if on the final day of your statement cycle you are enrolled in electronic statements ("eStatements"). You must be enrolled in Online and Mobile Banking to receive eStatements. If you are not enrolled in eStatements, your Online and Mobile Banking access is terminated, or you withdraw your consent to receive eStatements, your Account will be subject to the Paper Statement Fee, which will be debited from your Account without further notice to you and will appear on your Account statement.
- Apple Pay and Touch ID are registered trademarks.
- Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Samsung Pay is a registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Fees may apply. Contact your banker for details.
- All loans are subject to credit approval.
- Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.