PROMOTIONAL OFFER RULES: Promotional offer applies to new business checking accounts (excluding IOTA and Association Checking) opened between 09/18/2023 and 12/31/2023 with the promo code SB400. To open an account at a branch location, a $50 minimum deposit is required. Location restrictions may apply and offer not available to employees of SouthState Bank, N.A. or its subsidiaries. Offer is limited to one per business, cannot be combined with any other business checking or deposit offer, or reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred or traded. SouthState reserves the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time without notice.
Eligibility & Qualifications: To receive the $400 rebate, you must meet the following criteria:
• At account opening, the business cannot have another SouthState business/commercial checking account, or have had a SouthState business/commercial checking account in the past 12 months.
• Within 90 calendar days of opening the account, you must have:
– 15 or more posted and cleared debit card purchases/payments from the account; OR
– Cumulative ACH credits of at least $5,000. (Note: Internal account transfers, mobile deposits, debit card deposits, and deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as an ACH Credit for purposes of this promotion.
• Your account must be open with no changes to the product type (i.e. Small Business Checking, Business Gold Checking, Community Checking, Commercial Checking, etc.) at the time of payment.
Promotional Rebate Payment: If you meet all of the Eligibility and Qualifications above, we will post the $400 rebate to your account within 2 business days of the completion of the 90 calendar day qualifying period. The rebate will be reported to the appropriate taxing authorities, as required by law or regulation.
- Fees may apply. Contact your Banker for details. Subject to credit approval.
- Quicken and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.