M. Franklin Sanders, JD, CTFA
Frank earned a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of South Carolina in 1985 and is a 1977 graduate of Wofford College. He joined South State Bank in 2005, and was employed as a Trust/Wealth Management professional at a large regional bank from 1985-2005.Frank is a graduate of Cannon Financial Institute and holds a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designation (CTFA®). He is a member of the Spartanburg Estate Planning Council, and he has held every office in this organization, as he did when a member of the Columbia Estate Planning Council. He is also a member of the Greenville Estate Planning Council and the South Carolina Bar Association.
Frank currently serves as Treasurer of the James L. Belin Trust Board of Directors, as Treasurer of the Board of Spartanburg Urban Ministry and as a Board member for The Spartanburg County Historical Association. He has also been selected for the Spartanburg Regional Healthcare Systems Regional Fellows Leadership Program for 2018-2019 and previously served for the Members Organization of The Arts Partnership of Greater Spartanburg.
Frank enjoys traveling, collecting antiques, researching genealogy and spending time with his family. Frank and his wife, Cindy, have an adult son and are active members of Trinity United Methodist Church. They live in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Member of the SC Bar Association
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designation (CTFA®)
- Wofford College, 1977 – B.A. in Government
- University of South Carolina, 1985 – Juris Doctorate
- SouthState Wealth represents the collective departments and subsidiaries of SouthState Bank, N.A. that provide wealth management services. Products and services are not bank deposits, nor are they insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency, and are not backed or guaranteed by SouthState Bank, N.A. or its affiliates. Securities involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.