Will Beecher CFP®, CTFA®, AAMS
Will began his career in wealth management in 2000 and has worked for a national, regional and now a community bank. He began working in the Charleston and Grand Strand markets in 2007. Will is originally from Douglas, Georgia but is proud to call Charleston home.
Will has been involved in various community endeavors including serving as a board member of The Florence Crittenton Programs of South Carolina, the Fort Sumter/Fort Moultrie Historic Trust and Charleston Stage Company. He is a graduate of Leadership Charleston (2012) and was named one of Charleston's Forty under 40 by the Charleston Regional Business Journal in 2014. Will is also an Eagle Scout. Will has four children and resides in Mount Pleasant with his wife Ellika. His interests include boating, fishing, athletics and collecting vinyl records.
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor, CTFA®
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist, AAMS
- University of North Florida BBA Finance
- Brigham Young University, General Education
- SouthState Wealth represents the collective departments and subsidiaries of SouthState Bank, N.A. that provide wealth management services. Products and services are not bank deposits, nor are they insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency, and are not backed or guaranteed by SouthState Bank, N.A. or its affiliates. Securities involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.