Earns Interest (See Rates)
Important Legal Disclosures and Information
- Maintain a combined minimum daily balance of $25,000 or more in other SouthState deposit accounts (Checking, Savings, CD, IRA) and outstanding loan balances with SouthState Bank per monthly statement cycle. Qualifying accounts must be part of the same relationship portfolio as this account.
- You may receive single orders of SouthState Bank Custom style checks at no charge. To receive your no cost checks, please select SouthState Bank Custom when placing your order online or request SouthState Bank Custom if ordering with a banker. You are responsible for the costs of any additional check orders or other check styles. Shipping costs may apply and check costs vary by style.
- Upon request and subject to availability, you may receive a 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box at no charge or a $30 annual rental discount on any other size Safe Deposit Box (subject to lease terms and conditions).
- We will credit your Account the Foreign ATM Fees incurred as set forth in our Personal Account Fee Schedule, for up to 5 ATM transactions conducted at any non-SouthState Bank ATM, per monthly statement cycle. You will still be responsible for any fees charged by the ATM provider ("Foreign ATM Surcharge Fee").
- $25 minimum opening deposit required to open account in a branch.
- Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.
- Internet service provider and/or message data rates may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
- SouthState Wealth represents the collective departments and subsidiaries of SouthState Bank, N.A. that provide wealth management services. Products and services are not bank deposits, nor are they insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency, and are not backed or guaranteed by SouthState Bank, N.A. or its affiliates. Securities involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal