You will need your Social Security Number, valid ID (Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, or State ID), valid address and a valid email address registered to your name. If your application will include a co-applicant, your co-applicant will also need to supply this information.
- $8 monthly maintenance charge if qualifier is not met.
- At least 15 debit card purchases/payments must have posted and cleared the account.
- Direct deposits may include incoming transfers from a non SouthState Bank account (ACH) or payroll. Excludes wire transfers.
- $25 minimum opening deposit required to open account in a branch.
- Internet service provider fees may apply. You must be age 18 or older to access Bill Pay.
- Internet service provider and/or message data rates may apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
- We will credit your account the foreign ATM fees incurred for up to 3 ATM transactions conducted at any non-SouthState ATM per statement cycle. Other fees charged by the ATM provider may apply.
- If you are enrolled in Overdraft Sweep Protection, we will waive the associated Overdraft Sweep Fee.
- You may receive one order of SouthState Bank Custom wallet style checks at no charge or a $10 discount on another check style per calendar year. You are responsible for the costs of any additional check orders or other check styles. Check costs vary by check style.