You will need your Social Security Number, valid ID (Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, or State ID), valid address and a valid email address registered to your name. If your application will include a co-applicant, your co-applicant will also need to supply this information.
- Primary account holders who are under the age of 18 (and not emancipated) must have a parental or guardian co-owner on the Account. The Maintenance Charge will be applicable if the primary owner no longer meets the age eligibility requirement.
- A Withdrawal Charge of $2.00 will be charged for each withdrawal over 3 per monthly service charge cycle. This charge is not assessed for transfers initiated under the Overdraft Sweep Protection program or if the primary account owner is age 22 or younger. The Withdrawal Charge will be applicable if the primary owner no longer meets the age eligibility requirement.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required to open account in branch.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
- The Round Up to Save service is available for personal accounts only; Health Savings and Money Market accounts are ineligible. Round Up to Save® is a registered trademark of SouthState Bank, N.A.
- Does not apply to recurring debit card transactions.
- Credited to your savings account annually on the first business day of January. To receive the matching funds, checking and savings accounts must be open, in good standing and enrolled in the Round Up to Save Program at the time the matching funds are credited.