Check your balances, make transfers from one account to another, pay your bills, and view your account history – anywhere you have Internet access.1
|Online Banking User Guide||Online Demos|
A secure website with the key to all your information.
South State offers free BillPay to help make managing and paying your bills faster and easier. You can pay all of your bills in one place and set up automatic payments - saving yourself time and money.Learn More
Simplify your life by signing up for electronic bills. eBills allow you to easily review your bills online instead of receiving paper statements. And you're notified by email when an eBill is received or due.Learn More
A person-to-person online payment service, Popmoney, allows you to quickly send or receive money from virtually anyone you know. An email address or mobile number is all you need to get started.2Learn More
With this feature, you can transfer funds3 to and from your account at another financial institution. Please note that your name must be on the account at the other financial institution in order for you to use this service.Learn More
Electronic statements are the fastest, safest and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statements. They're like your paper statements, but can be accessed securely through Online Banking.Learn More
With South State Alerts, we'll notify you via text, email or Online Banking about activities and reminders for your checking and savings accounts. Alerts help you manage your money more closely and avoid possibly overdrawing your account.Learn More
To help make budgeting easier, our Spending Report feature tracks where your money is going each month. Your spending is automatically categorized for you, or you have the option to change categories at any time.Learn More
South State's Online Banking supports Quicken4 and QuickBooks4 financial software to manage your finances. You have two options for downloading your transactions, Direct Connect and Web Connect.Learn More
Apple Pay lets you use your South State Bank card with a single tap of your finger. Enjoy secure mobile payments without ever needing your wallet. Apple® has made it easy to make mobile payments at thousands of retail locations nationwide. All you need is an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and the latest version of iOS 8.5Learn More
1. Internet service provider fees may apply.
2. Must have an open U.S. bank account. Non-customers must register on Popmoney.com to receive funds. Fee applies, see banker for details. Customers must be enrolled in BillPay to use Popmoney.
3. Fees may apply. See details within Online Banking for fees, limits and delivery speed. Bank to Bank transfers are not available from a mobile device.
4. Quicken is a trademark and service mark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
5. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.