Check your balances, make transfers from one account to another, pay your bills, and view your account history – anywhere you have Internet access.1
|Online Banking User Guide||Online Demos|
A secure website with the key to all your information.
South State offers BillPay6 to help make managing and paying your bills faster and easier. You can pay all of your bills in one place and set up automatic payments – saving yourself time and money.Learn More
Simplify your life by signing up to receive electronic bills. eBills allow you to easily review your bills online instead of receiving paper statements. And you're notified by email when an eBill is received or due.Learn More
Popmoney2 is a person-to-person online payment service that allows you to quickly send, receive or request money from virtually anyone you know. An email address or mobile number is all you need to get started.Learn More
With this feature, you can transfer funds3 to and from your account at another financial institution. Log in to Online Banking, click on one of your accounts and follow the instructions under the Bank to Bank Transfers link.Learn More
Electronic statements are the fastest, safest and most convenient way to receive your monthly bank statements. They're like your paper statements, but can be accessed securely through Online Banking.Learn More
Alerts help you manage your money more closely and avoid possibly overdrawing your account. Based on your preference, you'll be notified via text, email or within Online Banking about activities and reminders for your checking and savings accounts.Learn More
To help make budgeting easier, our Spending Report feature tracks where your money is going each month. Your spending is automatically categorized for you, or you have the option to change categories at any time.Learn More
South State's Online Banking supports Quicken4 and QuickBooks6 financial software to manage your finances. You have two options for downloading your transactions, Direct Connect and Web Connect.Learn More
1. Internet service provider fees may apply.
2. Must have an open U.S. bank account. Non-customers must register on Popmoney.com to receive funds. Fee applies, see banker for details. Customers must be enrolled in BillPay to use Popmoney.
3. Fees may apply. See details within Online Banking for fees, limits and delivery speed. Bank to Bank transfers are not available from a mobile device.
4. Quicken is a trademark and service mark of Intuit, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
5. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
6. Services do not apply to mortgage loans serviced on the Bank’s behalf by a third party.